Saturday, February 22, 2003

Simply a dream…

I wish I could be somewhere else but here
In a place where loneliness doesn’t exist
In a place where love is the only language spoken
In a place where fear can’t show its existence
In a place where soul stays in serenity
An imaginary place

I wish I could be someone else but me
Someone who takes action instead of stargazing
Someone who dares to handle the truth
Someone who is sensible to the surrounding
Someone who values the seventh heaven
A fanciful person

I wish I could be a creature but human
A creature that flying free in the sky
A creature that running free in savanna
A creature that hopping free in forest
A creature that swimming free in the water
And, eventually, die off to satisfy human greed

I wish I could just close my eyes
And rest in peace
Dear God, please take my hand
And guide me back to your way
I am lost
I am tired

ftd!