Thursday, February 6, 2003

Beautiful Wednesday


“Riiing… riiing... riiing”, the sound of the phone in the morning really irritates me. It’s still nine in the morning, which is quite early for me. “Damn, who the hell is daring to call and wake me up early in the morning!” I pick up the phone half sleepy and… “Hey, wake up you lazy bum! Open your window and see how beautiful it is outside,” Ida’s high-pit voice really wakes me up now, it is even stronger than a cup of black coffee. Hesitatingly, I walk to the window and open the curtain…

“Hell, it's so nice!” the spread of the snow on the ground and the heavy snowfall really amaze me, ”gorgeous!”
“See, I told you, I wouldn’t wake you up early in the morning for nothing,” there comes the high-pit voice again.
“Yeah, right!”
“Go out and take some pictures outside!”
“wohoow, that sounds like the most brilliant idea of the century,” I tease her sardonically.
“Tell you what, I have this class at 11, we can meet at the library around 1 and then go to Keele Hall to take some pictures, and ask the girls to come there as well,” that’s Ida’s next brilliant idea.
“Okay, boss! Now leave me alone, your voice hurts my ears!”
“Crazy girl! Ok then, I’ll see you later”
“See ya”

hmmm… it is amazingly beautiful outside. The green grass is totally covered by snow and it's still snowing quite heavily. I go outside for a while, take some nice pictures, and come back. Taylor House is so quiet, seems like people are still sleeping. Then, I go to the kitchen for my morning coffee and come back to my room. Switch on my computer to renew my books, check my mails, and check who’s online, apparently Tito and Arman are online. Just buzz them and start the conference immediately. But I am not in the mood to chat, because my mind keeps thinking to wake up the girls, but I know that they wouldn’t really appreciate it if I wake them up for no good reason.

“Aha!” the light-bulb is on. “Bona is an early bird, she must have been awaken now.” I dial her number, and… “Hi Bonna, are you awake or just wake up because of my call?”
“I am awake, why?”
“It’s snowing, why don’t we go outside and take some pictures?”
“Actually I am kinda thinking about it too, let’s go!”

I meet her the next second after we hung up the phone. Of course, our room is just next to each other, haha! So there we are, in the backyard, taking some pictures of us in the snow, some of them are silly. Then we have a little snow fight. We can't stand staying outside too long, because it’s so freezing and we’re just wearing shirt without jacket. We’re coming back and each of us brings a handful of snow. I knock on Sheetal’s room and Bona on Dunya’s room. When they open the door with their sleepy eyes, we throw the snow to their face… haha, that’s the wake-up call, girls! Hahahahaha… Bona and I are sooo happy.

Now I am satisfied and can concentrate on my chat session with these guys. Didik and Bleki join the conference room. Then the five of us just bullshitting, talking bout this and that, and sharing some crap stories. I also manage to have a private message with Tito for some ‘confidential’ issues. Man, do we really have to tell them on what to do and not to do, gosh! Oow, M’dewi is also online with Mom… hi mom, miss you!

It’s now 1.30 in the afternoon and Ida just called from the library. So, Bona and I are going to the library to meet her. Jerusa can’t go because she has to do the laundry. From the library we go straight to Keele Hall. Wooooow… it is even more amazing there, with the nice old building and thicker snow. Let the snow fight begin! The three of us just throwing snow to each other, running here and there, rumbling, laughing, and of course, taking pictures with all different silly poses… girls just wanna have fun!

The bad news is, Bona looses her keys there. Ooops, can’t we really have fun there? We try to find the keys by tracking down the places we went through, but it’s still gone. Bona pays to much sacrifice for this moment. The fine for loosing the keys is 15 quid. Sorry for that, Bona! Apparently, girls can’t have too much fun…



ftd!