Friday, August 29, 2003

i am so dead!

Why? Because I think my dissertation will be so fucked up! Why? Because I must submit it this Monday. Yet, before hand it in, I need to polish it up a bit; add some more stuff according to Kara's feedback, write the abstract and acknowledgement, and some other trivial things.

Have I done all of the things above? 100% No! I haven't done anything at all. Instead, two days ago I went to Hawthorns to Tiago's place and accompanied him to see the doctor, then spent the whole day with him in Taylor House. By the time he went back home, I was just too tired and couldn't be bothered to write anything but went to bed.

Yesterday, I went with Jerusa, Shalu and Tiago to Newcastle and everywhere because Jerusa needed to bind her dissertation and did her last shopping. Then we spent the whole night hanging around in Jerusa's room helping her packing all her stuff till 2.30 am. And woke up again at 4 to drop Jerusa in Manchester Airport.

And today's plan is to go with Dino to King's Lynn, around 3 hours driving from Keele, to visit his friends. And most probably we'll be back quite late tonight. Can I manage to write afterwards? Don't think so. But I have to.

Let's see. Today is Friday. Monday, before noon, is the duedate. Worst case scenario: Sunday morning, bind the paper in Newcastle, which means the dissertation should be nicely printed out on Saturday. Why? Because I need to go to the library to print it out, and it's open on Sunday only from 2 pm to 5 pm. And I wouldn't risk my bloodsuckingpaininthearse work by binding it up on Monday.

Meaning? I do have to work my ass out tonight. Damn! But I think that's fair enough, I've had too much fun and have abandoned it for quite a long time. Now it's time to work it out, so that all the burden on my shoulder could be lifted. Then, I'll have more time to have fun and start packing all my stuff. Afterwards, my time will come to leave this country. The country where most people are so cold, but I am so fortunate to be surrounded by some nice and lovely friends. ftd!