Sunday, August 31, 2003

CAN'T BE ASKED NO MORE!!!!!!!!

huahh, this is it! I am not going to add more bullshit in my work. just can't be asked! all I want to do now is to make the dissertation looks nice and neat, that's all.

actually, the plan was doing some finishing touch last friday night, after we're back from cambridge. but then, tiago and tom came and stayed till 2. it's fine, I was too tired to work anyway.

then, the next plan was to do it on saturday. but what happened? instead of doing some work, I just took some guitar lesson from dino till around 9 at night before finally he got back home.

but could I proceed my work after he's back? of course no! why? because I was too exhausted (that's just an excuse, actually) and tiago was around. so we're just bullshitting and watching telly till quite late at night, and directly went to sleep after he left. perfect!

and now here I am, bitching and complaining about things that I should've done few days ago, but I haven't. why? because I'm such a munky... ftd!