Thursday, January 15, 2004

well... well... well...

you might wonder, "what the hell is wrong with this woman, adding some useless stuffs in her mediocre blog; comments, shoutbox... whattheffff...??!!! god knows what else she's going to add next..."

right, let me tell you something. all this time I keep a one-way communication system in my blog. but as time goes by and I grow more mature (yeah, right!), I begin to realise that it takes two to tango (say what??!!!)... well, you know what I mean (at least I hope you're smart enough to know what I really mean).

ahem... okay, gotta admit that actually that's not the real reason. I am just too fucking bored at work so I've gotta do something interesting* to make my mind stay sane. that's all. as simple as that.

so, you'd better deal with it, coz the so-called useless stuffs are going to stay there whether you like it or not. unless I get tired of them, of course.

then you might ask again, "what if nobody's giving any comments or shouts?"

well, simple question needs no sophisticated response. all I am going to say is just, "see if I care!"

*one should bear in mind that interesting stuffs don't necessarily have to be useful.
ftd!