Wednesday, January 28, 2004

From: Erik
Subject: Music
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:21:40 +0000



YO Shinta
Dude - I just realized I'm one of those lame people that borrow cd's and then forgets to give them back. I just found your "World Percussion" cd in my stack of music.

Send me your address, and I'll send it on back to you with some bonus Seattle music cd's.

Things are great here - I'm unemployed, but I don't think that will last too long.

You're great,

Erik

"Power to the Peaceful"


***

man, you don't have any idea how much I miss my Keele mates after receiving erik's mail.

sebetulnya sih gue udah ngerelain cd "world percussion" gue yang kebawa ama dia. tapi berhubung dia mengiming-imingi cd musik seattle sebagai bonus... damn, I can't stand it! he's really one cool vegan, seattle dude... ftd!