Wednesday, December 12, 2007

blogsvertise for your blog

I believe it's about time I try to earn some money from my blog. And I believe blogsvertise could give what I need, that is writing some entries and earning money at the same time. Bloggers are required not only provide a little bit space in their blog, but also actively involved in promoting the advertiser's links through writing.

So, basically, once our application to join blogsvertise it approved, we will get some tasks from advertisers to write about their web sites and links it. If the writing is approved by the advertiser, blogsvertise will send the payment to our paypal account.

Having a blog developed since 2002 containing many entries and quite many visitors from the first time it's been established, I really hope that now is my turn to earn some pennies from my blog through blogsvertising.