Tuesday, September 2, 2003

back on track...

yup, I am back on my mundane activities now: laze around during the day and stay wide awake till dawn. it's so weird that I was always, repeat always, sleepy before 10 pm and directly went to bed before midnight when I still had dissertation to write. but as soon as I handed it in, I could not go to sleep that early.

like last night, I didn't feel sleepy at all until 6 in the morning. so, just to make the most of my waking hour, I decided to start packing. put all the books and other stuffs in boxes for shipment. while doing the packing, I also had an msn chat with tiago who's also still awake and trying to finish his dissertation. around 4 in the morning, he decided to have a little study break and drove to my place. we had fags, chatted, watched telly for awhile, before he finally made a move back home at 6, and that led me to catch some z's. ftd!